Saturday, May 22

where does the time go...

May is almost over and try as I might I am at a loss for how I have spent all of this time. Time that has slipped away. Time that has been "well spent" I hope. How funny it is that the time I have most recently spend scrapbooking the past 5 years of my life. In looking back have I stopped pursuing my future? On that note... Gmail wants me to do MORE advertising... something that I am not sure I want. I am not some hardcore blogger looking for success and fame... this is a project just for fun! That's why there are so few entries... sorry pals! well... i want to hear from you... what kind of product are you looking for? what do you want to know more about? In looking toward the future... a fun packed memorial day weekend... maybe travel will inspire some terrific beauty finds!