Tuesday, January 11

*updates*

It has been far too long since I have posted something, anything!

So many things have happened since my last post. Some very important things!

I have turned yet another year older, and with that I have become more serious with my MR. Shortly after the most amazing birthday (he got me a CRICUT Expression!) we celebrated our 2 years together. I couldn't imagine my llife without my MR. We took a week long vacation, just the 2 of us. We drove to THE GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK. We hiked into the canyon and MR proposed. We celebrated our engagement all week and even further in DISNEYLAND!
Christmas was amazing. We celebrated with every family member we could think of... and then some. It was busy, fun, a little crazy (what else is family good for?!?), and exhausting. We had 7 Christmas celebrations in 4 days!
New Years was amazing! We had some of our closest friends over. Celebrated in a family friendly way... everyone had fun!
Oh yeah, I am loving all the wedding planning. I am completely wedding obsessed. I am usually exhausted and yet I know that it needs to get done so I push through. I feel guilty for being so dedicated to this and not to other aspects of my life. MR is amazing, he accepts me and all of the insanity that comes with it. I am not sure how but he seems to understand or at least fake it very well! MR & my Mom have a running gag... that she will "tag him out" when he needs... meaning I am being a little too intense. MR can go drink beer and watch sports with Dad, while Mom comes to deal with me. I find it aggravating that she would make that joke and continue it. Then again, I might be a little over sensitive. I am the "BRIDEZILLA" after all.
So, with only 9 months left I am starting to FREAK out!!