Wednesday, January 12

wedding progress...

I have been working on wedding things. The kit I originally bought online from oriental trading. The kit makes a beautiful set that has champagne/beige color. The instructions say to paint all the pieces white, tie on ribbons, add some rhinestones and paper white flowers (very pretty in the picture but not in my color scheme). Almost a month ago (wow has it been that long?) I covered these wooden letters with a beautiful grey/purple color with a white damask pattern. I haven't been able to come up with a completed design until tonight! I finally finished them!! The ribbons are shades of purple and a silver/grey that has a hint of purple. I Spray painted and distressed the additional damask pattern pieces (also made of wood).
 I love how they turned out!
Here they are with a little better lighting!