Monday, August 29

Wedding Madness!

so... it is getting near crunch time and  I have so few things left to do that it is scary! I am sure it is supposed to be the other way around but this is actually how I planned it! I was hoping that by the time it was nearly one month to go we would be set and we could relax. I am very excited to be marrying the man of my dreams! It is a little more than a month to the big day. I have already had the bridal showers... thank-you to my AMAZING family (in-laws included!)! Now it is officially time to do THANK-YOU cards/notes.  I tried making some for the first round of gifts recieved, it was lot of work. Don't get me wrong, I loved making them but it did take a while to do so. I enjoyed making them with the theme of our wedding colors too! I found out that I can run fabric through my sticker maker, which was so exciting! I do not recommend using lace in your sticker maker though because it wastes a lot of your materials (sticker roll and excess lace).  The inset picture is just an example of some of the favorite cards I made. If you have any tips you would like to share feel free to comment below!