Monday, January 23

Day 17

Day 17: Sing. Sing a song... make it simple to last your whole life long! How did that feel?
I couldn't think of a song yesterday. All day today I have had so many little kid songs stuck in my head. I'm cleaning the guest room bathroom and the wheels on the bus is running through my mind. I'm folding laundry and I find myself humming Miss Mary Mack. Then when I finally sat down to write this blog I reread the prompt for the day. I started singing "sing, sing a song, make it simple...", and i started to smile. Mission accomplished!! I love music! I find that when I am listening to my favorite music, it will be a matter of minutes seconds before I am singing that song out loud! No doubt about it I am smiling. So, I guess it is no surprise that music makes me happy!