Tuesday, January 10

Day 5

Day 5: What artists do you seek out for inspiration? Create a small something based on your source.


I don't believe I seek out specific artists. I look to nature & photos for inspiration when it comes to my crafts! I love being able to sit down and look at a picture and get an idea of what the page will look like. Thats not to say that I am soo "talented" that there is never a doubtful moment, cuz there is. If for some reason I don;t know what to do with an image I may skip it or omit it all together. I also find that scrapping with my friends is another way to increase my creativity, although ususally not my productivity! I love being able to bound ideas off of each other and look at what we have each done for further inspiration!
 So.. here are some of my crafts... I hope they inspire you!

Scrapbook pages




Cards



 Ornaments