Thursday, February 16

it is already...Day 4... technically...

I say technically because although I did my day 3 yesterday... I am feeling sick and unsure if I can even get through the 2 minute work out today. My poor hubby is out for the count as well. I am hoping that I can will myself to get through it! If I can make it through today I know I will be excited to have my day 5 rest!! **Hold on** OK, I think I was gone about 5 minutes... I know it didn't seem that long at all. I think getting sick has already taken a toll on this simple work out. YUCK! I can't believe it took me 5 minutes to do 40 jumping jacks and 25 crunches! Although, crunches are my weakness. I will say, with the exception of today this week I have woken up energized EVERY DAY since I started this work out! I am so excited to be done with this weeks work out!